Thursday, January 26, 2012

In My Mailbox: 26/01/2012



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


From the start of 2012 till now, it's been almost a month.

Here's 6 additions to my bookcase! *squeals*


Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
I've heard raving reviews about this books, and it seems just like the dystopian that can make me fall head over heels into! Okay, I must read this ASAP. But after Cinder...

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I am a total fan of Fairytales. Dear God. This one has me right where it wants with the heavenly combination of sci-fi and fairytales. THE REVIEW IS COMING! I am reading it right now!

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Another dystopian... Okay, this one sounds great, nailed me at the "epic love story" part in its synopsis. Something else for you to await!

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Dystopian... Before you let out a gasp of exasperation, hear me out. I just couldn't resist! A prison, with its nooks and crannies, moving, scheming, trapping. A medieval world set in a dystopian context? Charming. Now I hear your delighted gasp :)



This is a present from ZJ.
Thank you for this quirky-titled book!
I might just take your advice on my safety. Now they won't kill me~

*
Okay, that's all I've got to show!
What about you?

What's in your mailbox?

xoxo,
Sel

9 comments:

  1. The books sound wonderful! Looking forward to reading your reviews.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo. I see my name up there :D haha can't wait for the review of that book! And other reviews too!! (I think is the nicest comment I have ever written for you haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting choices there, looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, more books will be introduced soon!

      Delete
  4. I'm following you now. I think you have a nice set up here. Look forward to keeping up with your reviews. I'm over at http://myreadingrainbow-theresa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I'll be checking out your blog soon!

      Delete
  5. Wait, I'm backreading your posts and didn't find an Incarceron review. Have you read it? YOU MUST.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, take your time and cruise around. Leave your links! I always comment back :-)

Wishing you lots of good books to come along your way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...